We treat the following:
- Orthopedic conditions such as low back and neck pain, headaches, and osteoporosis
- Joint and soft tissue injuries such as sprains and strains, fractures and dislocations, and hand injuries.
- Debilitation or weakness following surgery
- Neurological conditions
- Arthritic conditions
- Chronic pain
- Balance and gait issues
- Workplace injuries
- Sports injuries
- We specialize in orthopedic manual therapy, "hands-on" techniques using soft-tissue mobilization and joint mobilization.
- Active movement techniques include therapeutic exercise, simulated work/recreational tasks, gait training, and neuromuscular re-education.
- Modalities of ultrasound, phonophoresis, electrical stimulation, and iontophoresis are used as needed.